Key Functionality and Features
Create a corporate Well Header Master either on premise or in the Cloud to provide the definitive source of Well data for the enterprise.
- Well hierarchy blended from multiple sources to create the framework for data integration and federation based upon the PPDM ‘What is a Well?’ standards
- Track the status of a Well across the full lifecycle for consistent reporting and identification of workflow problems.
- Establish business rules to automate the flow of information between applications.
Technical Data Management
TDM has the built-in functionality to load, validate, process, and deliver large volumes of technical data from multiple sources including:
- Directional surveys
The IQexchange platform supports full bi-directional ‘full-stack’ data integration with leading interpretation platforms including:
- Petrel and Petrel Studio
Well Header Synchronization
In addition to Well header synchronization with many lifecycle applications such as:
The open architecture of IQexchange allows clients to quickly develop and deploy their own integrations.
Data Query and Visualization
- Sophisticated map-based query with ESRI® map service integration
- Comprehensive dashboards to review query results
- Data quality analysis and enhancement
- Real-time data analysis through PowerBI, Spotfire®, Tableau® and other analytics tools
Data Quality and Confidence
- Data Rules Engine to provide both confidence in data quality and to identify poor quality data requiring attention or clean up.
- Well Matching to accurately match wells across systems beyond traditional API matching
- Source Blending to create a well “gold record” based on company-defined business rules
- Reference Value Management to conform data to company naming standards for search, reporting and analysis.